Tuesday, July 26

FREEBIE from my Teachers Pay Teachers Store

Hello to you all! I wanted to take just a moment to share a few things. I have listed a 2016-2017 Academic Year calendar for FREE on my Teachers Pay Teachers store! On top of posting a new product, I am hosting a sale on all of the items in my store. Take this opportunity to get one (or more) of my items at a 15% discount. The sale will run through Thursday, July 28, 2016. I am in the process of making several new items to add to the store! One of the items is a FULLY EDITABLE Teacher Binder! To get to my Teachers Pay Teachers store you can click the picture above or click the "TPT Store" tab at the top of the blog. If you have any questions, give me a shout!
Until next time...

your photo name

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Take a tour to PSN codes generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  3. บริษัท slot pg จะเล่นเกมไหน ก็สนุกสนานสุดสนุก และรับเงินรางวัล PGSLOT ในเกมมาก สล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง เปิดให้บริการ พร้อมเกมสล็อต ที่จะทำให้ท่าน รับเงินรางวัลมั่นใจ เกมใหม่พลาด

    ReplyDelete